This is my first attempt at posting from Jeremy's phone, since it's the only internet access we have here in Provo. We are doing well and like the little condo we are renting just off State st. and it so nice go have our own place again. Jeremy fit what he could of the essentials into our van (much of our stuff is still in Henderson) but that means we don't really have much in the way of furniture. The weather has been pretty nice since we got here. It takes forever to type on this thing... at least for me!
Today is our little Jaina's 3rd birthday. Maybe someday I'll get to post pictures...
31 August 2026
2 weeks ago
2 comments:
Happy 3rd Birthday Jaina! I remember the day you were born! I hope you had a fantastic day and are loving Utah! We miss you!
Sounds like your life is a little crazy right now! I am glad you are all together as a family-that is all that matters-right?! Happy b-day to the adorable 3 year old!
Post a Comment