They are so sweet and fun, and so exasperating at the same time! (Mostly Jaina - Katy's not at the exasperating age just yet)
These pictures are so cute. Jaina has gotten more interested in and involved with Katy lately, and loves to hold her and talk to her. Don't judge Katy - she's really not as chubby as she looks here (combination of a really fluffy cloth diaper and a random "comfy" clothes look) and the bow was thrown on at the last minute so she at least looked like a girl... :)
![]() |
| Sisters! - even their eyes are in sync... |
Here is a sweet one of Jaina asleep last Sunday. It was nice coming here - with the time change, she gets a 1-2 hour nap in before church without a problem.
Life is pretty crazy. Somehow the days seem busy and, at times, hectic, but I never seem to accomplish much. It's been 6 weeks now since we left Davenport, and we're missing Jeremy like crazy. We're really looking forward to seeing him at Thanksgiving. Katy and I have a cold right now, and Reilly and Jaina have some coughing and stuff. Maybe we got it from them? Who knows... We're just a tiny bit jealous of those of you that are already getting snow (Emily). At the same time, we played outside for probably an hour today and it was 78º and completely mild, so I guess it's give and take. I'd better get to bed - who knows how Katy will sleep tonight. Last night was a little unpredictable, but we were still blessed with decent sleep for us both being sick. Just looking forward to all the holidays and trying keep from driving my family crazy here in Arizona!








5 comments:
Your girls are sure beautiful! I hope you feel better soon! I'm excited that you get to see Jeremy SOON! You are a strong woman and such an example to me! Have a great holiday season! I can't believe that time is here already! I love your Christmas music:)
I absolutely LOVE that last photo of Jaina and Katy--SO cute!
Looks like Phil left his cold there-I hope you guys feel better soon!
I love Katy's Palmer shirt-she just looks so old in it :)
Every girl needs a sister - hurray for them! THey are so cute. I can't believe you've already been here six weeks -wow! Just a few more than Thanksgiving!
i LOVE LOVE LOVE the picture of Spencer with Katy!!! And I agree that she looks like a little cluff in the 3rd picture. Hope you survive today and I'd love to send this snow your way. I want your 78degree weather!!! Our park is taunting us, cause I'm not up to bundling us all up just yet.
Post a Comment