I just have to keep reminding myself that this is still the hardest part, and that things will ease up in the next 4-5 weeks. Or even in the next 4-5 days, when Katy and I are over our colds, hopefully. There is very little sleep going on around here, especially since that little girl can't seem to stay asleep when set down (9 times out of 10). Of course as I type this she's napping in her pack n' play, which is almost unheard of. I'd better go lay down in a few minutes...
A few more Happenings....
Jeremy's mom came to visit us about a week and a half ago. She snapped these pictures for us after church that day. Katy is 3 1/2 weeks old in the pics, and the group shots are as good as it got. Our kiddos were not very interested in being part of it...
31 August 2026
2 weeks ago












4 comments:
That's such a sweet pic at the end with Riley kissing his G'ma! Katie is sooo little. Sorry you're not getting much rest. Just reading your blog makes me want to take a nap! :) So, how far from Navuoo are you? Like if we wanted to go there someday, we could just come stay with you?!
I love the photo of Katie on her grandma's shoulder - what a great expression. Your little pioneer girl is awfully cute, and I love Reilly's sunday suit! Just remember, it only gets better, so hang in there!
I think your family pics show personality :) Jaina really does make a cute pioneer...but she'd make a cute anything! Hope you and Katie start to feel better!
I totally LOVE the pictures! :D How fun to have one of the grandparents visit! LOL ...seriously cute pictures! I hope you start feeling better and getting a little more sleep soon. It really does take a while to adjust. (((hugs)))
Post a Comment