I love thunderstorms. And overcast days. And rain. As much as I love my children, they've dampened (no pun intended) that love. I have a hard time with the soggyness that follows here in the midwest, because little feet get all icky when they want to play outside. And really loud thunder mostly stresses me out if it happens at night, when my little ones are asleep. Because I'm scared that they'll wake up, and not go back to sleep? I don't know - that one's getting better as they get older. And I don't like that I can't go on a walk when it might rain, because it's no big deal when I get wet, but I can't say the same for them. But I still love thunderstorms, and there's been a nice one this afternoon. :) At one point I thought it was snowing again, because the wind was blowing little white blossomlets (I guess they're called petals) from all the trees.
31 August 2026
2 weeks ago



6 comments:
That picture of Jaina when you put her down is so cute! I know that's probably really strange to say since she's not happy but it's just a cute expression. Maybe not so cute in person though when you get the sound effects?
I was thinking the same thing...Jaina's face when you put her down is priceless! I love it. Teething is no fun. Hope it goes by quickly.
I was going to say she doesn't look like she feels good. Hopefully those teeth come in quick.
Poor Jaina...
awww. I love her hair though =) way cute~
I totally agree about the thunderstorms-they are much different now, but always been one of my loves.
Post a Comment