So between 3 p.m. yesterday and like 5 tonight we got a total of 8.8 inches of snow. It just started snowing and didn't stop. We went for a drive and after a while we stopped at a stop light and every bit of snow from the roof slid down over the windshield. I had to put the car in park, turn on the hazards, and get out and clean it all off because it was too heavy for the wipers. Luckily we were in the turn lane and no one wanted to turn that way. We actually had to stop again in the KFC parking lot to dig out the wipers and get them to work again, we thought we had permanently killed them. It was a fun drive since Reilly and Jaina both slept the whole trip and I got to eat McDonalds on the way home(6 piece McNuggets and fries, it would have be better if they served Dr. Pepper...but oh well).
31 August 2026
2 weeks ago
1 comment:
That is CRAZY!! I'm glad I live where it doesn't snow! :)
Post a Comment