Christmas was very strange (with a new baby and being away from most of our family) but good. Reilly really enjoyed opening presents and Jaina behaved herself so the rest of us could open ours. (What was left after Reilly worked his way through them...) It was a fairly calm day, and I think all 5 of us were actually asleep at the same time at one point in the afternoon...
31 August 2026
2 weeks ago



2 comments:
CUUUUUTE!!!! Ok, so I admit, I check your blog everyday to see if there's new pictures or postings so of course you can link to our blog!!! I have gone all the way back to the beginning on yours and it took me a while to read. You and Jeremy are just so darn cute together, and you guys made some pretty good lookin kids.
Looks like a good Christmas, I love the pic of Reilly opening his present, priceless!!
Post a Comment