So I thought I should probably actually update my blog, instead of posting little surveys... As you can see from these pictures, it's starting to get quite cold here!
Yes, that is my coat that actually fits me in my real life. It took me safely (and mostly warmly) through BYU, and I'm glad to have it, even if it only buttons in one place currently...
We had quite the ice storm (though not a big one, from what I hear) Saturday, and all the tree branches were coated in clear ice by that evening. (As well as our car) Lots of roads and freeways were closed, and it took Jeremy like 20 minutes to defrost and scrape (and hack at) our windshield enough to drive to the Institute Christmas party. It was a little crazy...The high today is supposed to be 33 degrees, and the warmest it's supposed to feel is 25... It's going to be a very different winter for us, especially with two little ones.
Reilly is doing well. He's over 14 months old now and learning new things every day. He has no idea what's in store for him sometime in the next month. It's hard, because though he's growing up, he still seems like a baby in a lot of ways. I know he'll adjust without too much trouble, but I still feel sad that I won't be able to give him so much attention soon.
I am almost 37 weeks pregnant, and everything still looks good. Since I never actually went into labor with Reilly, I'm a little nervous about how all of that works, and I'm just praying I won't go late! I'm looking forward to my sister Emily coming on the 16th; it will be so nice to have some extra help and company.
2 comments:
Oh my gosh - Reilly is getting so big!! He is SO CUTE!!! I can't believe you are about to have TWO KIDS!!!
We're doing good. So is Thatcher. It's still warm here. In the mid-70's. It's kind of nice but, I want some cold! Of course, not as cold as you guys! That's crazy!!
Can't wait to see pics of your little girl!! She's going to be gorgeous!!!
Your blog looks fabulous. I love all of the pictures. I noticed that you looked at our blog. There is no problem if you connect ours with yours. Can we connect yours to ours?
Post a Comment