No, thank you. I thought I was mostly beyond sleep-deprivation now that Reilly is almost 5 months old. Speaking of him, I decided to title this blog after my baby boy because usually it seems like that's all I do or think about (other
than video editing whenever I get a chance.) I'm not complaining, really, that's just life right now.
than video editing whenever I get a chance.) I'm not complaining, really, that's just life right now. Anyway. Jeremy is gone on choir tour and I always stay up too late when he's gone. So I got in bed at midnight (1.5 hours after the last time Reilly needed to be rocked back to sleep) but couldn't go to sleep until 1. Then Reilly woke up at almost 5, and had to be totally changed cause he had leaked. Poor little guy was cooing brokenly (because of the drainage we're both suffering from) by the time I was done, which meant he was very awake. Sigh. Someone invent a better diaper! It took a while to nurse him and get him back to sleep - about 30 minutes. After that I tried and tried, but couldn't get to sleep. Between my drainage, the train, and (after a while) knowing Reilly could wake up at any moment, it just didn't happen. I finally stopped trying because I was going crazy. So here I am. Almost 8 o'clock but having slept only 4 hours. When am I going to sleep?
In happier news, I have lost 2.5 lbs in the last 2 weeks. It's nothing amazing, but a lot better than gaining or staying the same. Gonna keep working on it, just not too intensely. I'm too tired to be intense about anything.
In happier news, I have lost 2.5 lbs in the last 2 weeks. It's nothing amazing, but a lot better than gaining or staying the same. Gonna keep working on it, just not too intensely. I'm too tired to be intense about anything.
No comments:
Post a Comment